- Till The Day [audio:https://ulsounds.com/audio/Gudah-Vitamin-G/01 – Till The Day.mp3|titles=Till The Day]
- Forever 21 [audio:https://ulsounds.com/audio/Gudah-Vitamin-G/02 – Forever 21.mp3|titles=Forever 21]
- Goodbye [audio:https://ulsounds.com/audio/Gudah-Vitamin-G/03 – Goodbye.mp3|titles=Goodbye]
- Hard [audio:https://ulsounds.com/audio/Gudah-Vitamin-G/04 – Hard.mp3|titles=Hard]
- SoulCold [audio:https://ulsounds.com/audio/Gudah-Vitamin-G/05 – SoulCold.mp3|titles=SoulCold]
- Foreign Man [audio:https://ulsounds.com/audio/Gudah-Vitamin-G/06 – Foreign Man.mp3|titles=Foreign Man]
- Kryptonite [audio:https://ulsounds.com/audio/Gudah-Vitamin-G/07 – Kryptonite.mp3|titles=Kryptonite]
- Dance M.F. [audio:https://ulsounds.com/audio/Gudah-Vitamin-G/08 – Dance M.F.mp3|titles=Dance M.F.]
Gudah is an eclectic hip-hop artist who was born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area of California, mainly in the cities of Richmond and Vallejo. His love for music, writing and performing began early in life with writing poetry and he was influenced early on by the musical talents of Tupac,TooShort, Mac Dre, Wu-Tang, Outkast and many other diverse artists.
During his school years he helped form a group known as “Boss Crew: Brothers of the Same Struggle” who stayed together for 2 years performing regularly around the Bay Area. Boss Crew won many rap contests including one given by legendary Bay Area radio station 106.1 KMEL.
Unfortunately growing up on the rough streets of the Bay Area exposed Gudah to “other” influences besides the music. His brother being involved with Mac Dre’s renown Romper Room crew led Gudah to partake in certain criminal activities and eventually a stay in the California State Penitentiary. Luckily he was able to learn from his mistakes and gain a greater insight on life. With a second chance upon release he swore to teach others better, especially the youth, and fully pursue his true passions such as music.
Originally going by the name “Magoo” he continued writing, composing and recording songs in hopes of obtaining a record deal. He connected with another local artist Rich Rap, a member of Stooie Brothers, a group who travels with and opens up for Platinum Hip-Hop artist Baby Bash. During this time Gudah and Rich Rap resurrected the Boss Crew as a duo and went on to open up for Master P, Too Short, Digital Underground, E40 and others. They even landed an independent record deal and attained more widespread exposure.
Eventually he took another turn in his evolution in entertainment and established himself as the solo artist known today as “Gudah”.
Gudah has completed many projects including: mixtapes, full releases and music videos while traveling and performing. He was featured on the album of Billboard charting rap group Game Related. Most recent achievements include opening up for Baby Bash and performing in the role as DP of cinematography while putting out 3 high quality videos that can be found on the web and Youtube. He has been interviewed live on radio shows and has had his music played by djs in clubs across the United States.
Gudah continues on his journey as an artist and describes his music as “a diverse mix for different markets” including his current interest and focus on EDM. From that “have a good time, feel good music” appropriate for clubs and radio to something a little more” rough around the edges” for those who dig Mac Dre and Too Short his music captures the assorted emotions that life has to offer. His strength as a writer, video producer, performer as well as talent as a musician makes him well rounded in all areas of entertainment. More recently he has started a clothing line, Economx. He is a hard worker, hungry for every opportunity as he continues to push forward. Lookout for Gudah because you will definitely want to experience this rising star.
PO Box 254445
Sacramento, CA 95865-4445