Welcome to our course focused on Marketing and Social Media hosted by Cymber Lily Quinn. Cymber is not only a musician and music educator but has 30+ years experience in corporate marketing.
In the videos below, Cymber will help us grasp a basic understanding of the marketing cycle while providing us with actionable steps and realistic strategies we can use to get our music heard by more people (without losing time and unnecessary frustration).
In this course, you will learn:
- The World’s Simplest Marketing Plan,
- Strategic Attraction Plan,
- Is Social Media A Fad?
- Why Use Social Media?
- History and Evolution of Communication
- An overview of FB, Twitter, Pinterest, G+, LinkedIn and Instagram,
- and more…
In this first video, Cymber introduces herself and tells us what to expect in the upcoming videos. Be sure to download the course materials. The worksheets will help clarify the material presented below.
Meet Your Host
All files below are PDF format and will load in a new tab. “Right-click + save as…” to download each file.
- Presentation Slides
- World’s Simplest Marketing Plan (worksheet)
- Strategic Attraction Plan (worksheet)
- 5 Step Marketing Plan (worksheet)
- The Doors of Perception (worksheet)
- Tips for Social Media Newbies (worksheet)
1. Is Social Media a Fad?
2. World’s Simplest Marketing Plan
3. Circle of Marketing
4. Strategic Attraction Plan
5. Marketing Cycle: Steps 1-5
6. Marketing Cycle Continued
7. History & Evolution of Communication
8. Why Use Social Media?
Social Media Overview