Mr. P Chill’s Persistence album drops on Tuesday, June 3rd – online as well as in stores from coast to coast.
We leaked the album to blogs and media outlets to see what they thought. Below are links to reviews and press.
- Interview With Persistent Rapper About To Release 10th Album via Indie Band Guru
- Persistence Has The Power To Change The Commercial Face Of Hip Hop via Tone Flame Urban Music Mag
- Mr. P Chill: Persistence Hits A Striking Balance Between Attitude And Accessibility via JamSphere.com
- Persistence by Mr. P Chill – Coyote Music
- Mr. P Chill – Persistence via CrossRadar
- Mr. P Chill – Veteran Rapper Has Been ‘Keepin It Real’ For 20 Years
Pre-order packages are now available. More info in the video below.
Here is the video for the single “Forty”. The album release party will be Thursday, June 5th at The Witch Room in Sacramento. Light Skinned Creole will be hosting and performers include The BeatKnocks, Mike Colossal, Max Bundles, Cleen & Elephant Gerald, M-Theory, and J.Smo. We will also be celebrating Chill’s 4oth birthday as well as the birthday of Hennessy (of The BeatKnocks).