- 1980’s Played guitar in rock bands.
- 1988 Nine months of the guitar program at Atlanta Institute of Music.
- 1990 – Toured as sideman in England, Finland, Sweden and Russia.
- While in Nashville TN, recorded first project, Confidant. Radio and TV performances, and guitar solo at Opryland Hotel.
- 1998 Nashville – recorded CD projects: A Future and a Hope, Light Through the Trees.
- 2000 – 2016 Played coffee shops, weddings, gained momentum in web presence and digitaldownloads.
“At age 13, I learned songs on vinyl records by Aerosmith, Boston, and Styx. During college, I discovered Baroque, The Four Seasons by Vivaldi, Bach and Beethoven. Guitar hero’s are Phil Keaggy, Steve Vai, Eric Johnson, Bill Nelson (Bebop Deluxe), Alan Holdsworth, and Al Di Meola.
“When I write a song, it’s usually about what I’m going through at the time. It starts with either hearing a melody line, or working out a groove on guitar.